Monday, November 12, 2012

Tha Tha Tha..... THE GRINCH!






It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Kinda. This is the time of year when I watch the Grinch with Jim Carrey every chance I get.  I wish it was looking MORE like Christmas and that I lived in Who-ville with The Grinch "...where Christmas doesn't come but once a year, but every minute of everyday!". Therefore; today my outfit was inspired by snow and icicles and Cindy-Lou Who... and this is how I felt about going to work today "Alright, I'll go.. Allow them to envy me, grab and handful of popcorn shrimp, and blow outta there! But what if it's a cruel prank? What if it's a cash bar?!..." 

Ok I am making Chicken n' Dumplins in my badass Crockpot so I'm out like a light!

Smoooooooches!



(Dress and Boots: Anthropologie, Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil)







1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! Love the Grinch theme! I would never have thought to put those items together but you pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete