Monday, October 29, 2012

If Not Now, Then When?



Here I am starting a blog when I said I never would. I guess I often find myself thinking people probably want to hear all these genius ideas and opinions I have!. I am excited to rant on about things that matter, and even more so, about things that do not. Raised by two strong willed, stubborn, southern, and not-to-mention, BRILLIANT parents, I had no choice but to take on these same attributes. Obviously, in addition to my naturally acquired smart-ass attitude, sweet nature, and stunning good looks.... 


I like the saying "If not now, then when?" and I want to starting living my life by that... Ok ok that is dramatic, but you know what I mean.


As of now, I am addicted to Pinterest, Vampire Diaries, tuna salad with Ritz, wearing my hair in a top knot, turbans, oversized clothing, the color gold, earrings, The Grinch with Jim Carrey, decorating my new(ly rented) house, big hair, my man, pumpkins, chambray, and wide leg denim.


I agree 100% with the following statement:

Money can buy expensive clothes and trends may come and go; but in the end, style concurs all. 



Since everyone and their mother adores denim on denim with lots of chambray right now.. I leave you with this. (Photo by Kelly Ann)

(Jeans: Anthropologie, Shirt/Earrings: Urban Outfitters, Clutch: Free People, Watch: Fossil)

No comments:

Post a Comment